Sometimes website visitors from internet advertising can be tracked through to an identifable conversion and Living Streams will do this where possible.
But often this is not the situation: In such cases, it is still viable to judge the suitability of the pages to which visitors are initially taken.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Before any SEO is carried out Living Streams always ensures that clients:
- understand the likely number of website visits which will result from high ranking for the suggested target search terms (keyword). Too often, SEO suppliers target keywords which are infrequently searched: The competition for such terms is
- understand the current ranking strength of the top webpages for each target keyword. Hence, before spending any money, the client is aware of the minimum scale of investment necessary to go ahead of one of these pages.
Clients may choose:
- a defined programme of work for an agreed monthly charge
- payment only for achievement / maintenance of high ranking
- payment per website visit from target keywords (and related phrases)
Whichever option is selected, website visits from the target keywords are monitored and reported (using Google Analytics) , because:
- when a page achieves high ranking, to achieve a website visit still requires the visible text to convince searchers to pick the entry out of up to 19 others
- monthly keyword ranking reports are snapshots at a specific day / time: Now that social media entries are often highly ranked for short periods, there may be significant variation of rank during the course of the month
Terms & Conditions
The fundamental basis of the contracted terms and conditions between Living Streams and its clients is:
- Targeted results based on business relevancy
- No long term tie-in for ongoing services which can be cancelled with one calendar month notice #.