Living Streams Internet / Digital Business Consultancy
Our USP (the differences that matter)
Living Streams isn’t unique because of any one benefit that we can deliver to your company: We are unique because of the combination of benefits we deliver.
Your company needs internet recommendations and implementations to focus on business benefit – not just technical viability. Living Streams has the experience and expertise to do this and to advise/assist, taking practical operational considerations into account.
Justification All client projects / accounts are overseen by the MD, Tony Thornby, who has 20years+ experience of P&L responsibility for £20M+ annual turnover businesses, leading workforces of over 200 and taking 2 large units to ISO9001 certification: Strong expertise built in customer satisfaction, processes, managing change, multi-cultural and remote management, performance measurement, outsourcing, commercial/union negotiation and project management.
Your time has value: We save you the time of locating and co-ordinating separate sources for different internet services and products by offering whatever you need.
- internet marketing strategy
- high search ranking (SEO)
- internet advertising (PPC / content, social media, text / banner)
- website design / building (inc usability)
- website conversion (good practices, split/multivariate testing)
- website maintenance
- competitor internet analysis
- social media
- email marketing
- content generation (website or articles)
- graphical design
- website hosting
- corporate level, web based, automatic, critical data backup
- business grade broadband
We are able to do this, without diminishing the expertise supplied in each area, by using a network of alliances. This has the added advantage that we do not carry all of this expertise as an overhead but buy it in as and when required.
We supply websites built on a range of platforms:
- from restricted size with simple template & interactive enquiry form
- to unrestricted size with flexible graphics / layout and a good range of standardised applications
- to unrestricted size, fully customisable with a massive range of applications
E-commerce is available at all levels but with less features / flexibility in the simpler systems.
N.B. We only supply search engine friendly & SEO ready systems with content management systems which provide clients with the ability to manage their own content.
Higher Level Offerings
We have products / services normally only supplied by expensive corporate facing agencies at prices which are cost effective for medium sized enterprises (and companies with aspirations to become one). Examples of this are:
- Advanced analytics, where we have an alliance with a Google Authorised Analytic Centre (GACC)
- Social media, where we have an alliance with an agency which exclusively supplies solutions in this area
- Website conversion, where we can call upon a specialist company who has been working in this field for close to 10 years
- Google’s ‘Jumpstart’ for high spending advertisers (£2K+ per month) newly moving to internet advertising
- The Lyris email marketing system
- Quality can be an ambiguous term and is often used to excuse higher costs. In relation to Living Streams’ deliverables it is our commitment to meeting your agreed requirements
- You are not constrained by a one size fits all approach because we have a wide portfolio of offerings which can be matched to each client’s needs
Since it was formed in 2004, Living Streams has cultivated numerous alliances with tested suppliers of similar services. This enables us to smoothly and seamlessly deliver client requirements irrespective of scale.
Living Streams holds itself fully accountable that any of these external suppliers used to deliver service to its clients will provide the same quality and level of service as itself.
You can be assured that this commitment will be fulfilled by our owners extensive personal experience of using outsourced resource in the corporate world.
The services and products supplied by digital consultancies should be unique to each client – matched to your specific challenges, circumstances and requirements. For optimum fit and efficient / effective implementation, provided solutions need your supplier to be innovative, pragmatic, skilled in project management and employ quantitative measurement of results. There is no better alignment of skills to requirement than for a digital consultancy to be run to chartered engineering standards.
Living Streams’ founder and ongoing owner has been a Chartered Engineer for over 25 years and ensures that the above standards are maintained.
- You can use us for advice, support and implementation in whatever balance suits your company at any particular time
- You are also not tied into extended periods for services such as website maintenance, search engine optimisation or internet advertising; changes only require notice of one full calendar month
- In return for your company’s commitment to take a defined level of support (man-hours) each month, you obtain a lower price and can flex our time between a range of services - pure consultancy, management of internet advertising campaigns, SEO, analysis (of analytics)
In the world of internet / digital consultancy, many businesses serving SMEs are self taught with few or no external qualifications and little no relevant external support. Testimonials and case studies are of value but limited, because they are supplier selected and may not be transferrable to your particular company’s situation or requirements.
Justification Living Streams regularly undertakes externally run training to maintain standards and keep up to date with the latest developments. Primary examples of this in 2009 are attendance of 2 day WSI Excellence and Innovation event, 1 day advanced analytics training run by GAAC (Google Authorised Analytics Centre) E-Nor, 3 day Thirty Day Challenge Conference and 2 day WSI Digital Marketing training.
For businesses, the internet is a fast moving environment where opportunities are continuously being introduced and developed. An environment where yesterday’s rules may not apply today. To provide good internet / digital consultancy in such an environment requires experience, expertise and application in management of change. Living Streams consultancy is under-pinned by over 30 years experience of operating in an identically fast moving world of telecommunications. Experience that includes maintaining the required skills and processes of large engineering workforces during:
- the migration from electro-mechanical to electronic
- the migration from electronic to digital
- the widespread deployment of internet based networks
- implementing support for the launches of numerous generations of systems and processes.
Living Streams commits that at least 15% of its effort is spent, on an ongoing basis, in maintain the currency of its knowledge (reading publications, trialling new applications, participating in forums and attending seminars).
Your profit is always the number one aim of our provision of products and services. Examples of how this is reflected are:
- Focus on establishing a viable website conversion ration (visits per enquiry/lead/registration/download/sale) prior to stimulation of extra visitors
- Focus on only undertaking SEO campaigns for search terms (keywords) with an adequate search frequency
To keep prices down, Living Streams operates with minimum expenditure on overheads not directly required to deliver service to its clients. Hence it encourages voice communication via the internet, uses web based meeting/conference facilities and does not own/rent office accommodation.
Living Streams MD is a full member of IET (was IEE), CMI (was BIM) and CABE and holds the company accountable to meeting the codes of conduct of all 3 organisations. More (opens new tab/window)...
Living Streams is part of a 150+ company UK community of internet consultancies. In the unlikely event of Living Streams ceasing to trade, full local cover is therefore readily available.